Sunday, September 6, 2009


Wednesday September 2, HOME, Burnaby, BC

Last night Sebastian, Chris and I went down to George St to celebrate. One bar was lined up so we figured it must be the best one. Actually it was $2 Tuesday so we drank $2 bottles of beer until it closed. Somehow the three of us lost each other at closing time and we walked back to the hostel separately and arrived from 3 different directions within minutes of each other. I set the alarm for 3 hours later to catch the airplane home. Slightly rushed and may have left a few things behind but made it away. The plane went directly to Calgary with dozens of babies and toddlers on board then 20 minutes later on to Vancouver. Mark picked me up. My bike and luggage arrived with me and undamaged. Spent most of the afternoon catching up with everyone by phone and in person. It's good to see everyone but I could do it all over again starting tomorrow. Unfortunately I have to go back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete